3

File Type

puzzler •11/3/24 6:06 am
•
93
•
11/5/2024 1:33 am
Should I upload my maps on win.rar or Microsoft's zip?
Posted by
puzzler
Level 27 : Expert Creeper Theorist
33

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

ScotsMiser
• 11/05/2024 1:33 am
• Level 73 : Legendary Miner
This site disallows rar files.

I find rar a better format, but the additional capabilities open windows for malfactors which requires more attention to sourcing and opening.
2
sniffercraft34
• 11/03/2024 6:10 am
He/Him • Level 79 : Legendary Mythical Sniffer
I would use .zip because it’s easier to extract and use, and also people say .rar is a virus.
Also, .zip works on any OS
3
puzzler
• 11/03/2024 6:15 am
He/Him • Level 27 : Expert Creeper Theorist
thnx
2
sniffercraft34
• 11/03/2024 6:32 am
He/Him • Level 79 : Legendary Mythical Sniffer
np =]
2

Welcome