1

My first map

alexandercasey1 •2/14/13 9:55 pm
•
127
•
2/15/2013 11:15 am
I have made my first map, but I'm having trouble downloading it. It says I need to fix the title. It is a small house made entirely on survival. Until I figure out what's wrong, the link to the map is here.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ui83rndr42hrynr#!
Posted by
alexandercasey1
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
9

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

alexandercasey1
• 02/15/2013 11:15 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
I did it. I posted it in the projects part of PMC.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... elf-world/
This is the link.
1
DerpyZ
• 02/15/2013 2:41 am
• Level 15 : Journeyman Lava Rider
Looks good!
1
Aeons
• 02/14/2013 11:33 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Lumberjack
First, make sure you're using this link to upload. Then fill in the title space with the name of the submission.

-1b8
1
KaptainKaoz
• 02/14/2013 11:28 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
You need to post this in the "Projects" tab in order to have it as a map, or some might find it as spam!
1

Welcome