1

My fort

UNEPICME •8/31/13 12:52 pm
•
115
•
8/31/2013 1:11 pm
It's 10% made so far but I'm just saying you can download here.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/fort-unepic/


If you do download it I would recomend viewing it every day to check for updates
Posted by
UNEPICME
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

ASF
• 08/31/2013 1:11 pm
• Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
If I were you, I'd post the project once you've done some work on it. I mean, you probably made that in like 3 minutes. When you start getting some distinguishable features (IE, mortars, cannons, other castle-y stuff), then you should post it. It just looks like a rectangle.
1
ByeByeMinecraft
• 08/31/2013 12:54 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
It looks pretty cool!
1
UNEPICME
• 08/31/2013 12:57 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Thank you! Your somebody who has actually looked at the picture
1

Welcome