Horror map specialpriority_high

Usaki's Avatar Usaki1/4/21 6:23 am history
1/4/2021 1:18 pm
blxssom_'s Avatar blxssom_
hi everyone just some updates on the stuff that is coming this year so without thurder ado let jump into it

Doomsday device map will receive its download today

Im working on a horror map with a great team we will have our discord link in the future the horror map is called Silent Doom its still in progress and needs alot of work now im not going to give away too much info of the plot basically youre a kid and youre mom and dad is missing so you search the house for clues but what you dont know this is a never ending nightmare We look really forward to this map the jumpscares are amaizing
and it will be for bedrock we dont know about java yet

Also a bit of news from me there is alot coming a ton of maps coming but there is a downside now most of my maps wll be owned by me made by me and that is what i want but now I no longer work alone so some of my maps will not belong to me but have my name for credit i work with a map building team now called MINELOY GAMES the creator of Mineloy games is iEloyBermejo and the original creator is Blxssom_ go check them out on planet minecraft iEloyBermejo is good with servers and commands

next month will be another map voting process since doomsday device won

if u want more information about Silent Doom the horror map go check out the Creator of the project on planet minecraft her name is Blxssom_

see you soon bye
Usaki
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Pony