1

I need a Minecraft Spawn!!!

FlashWind255 •11/23/18 11:34 pm
•
129
•
11/24/2018 1:09 pm
Hello, I recently just started up a Minecraft server the ip is chewy.mygs.co and I need a someone to build a spawn for me because you guessed it, Im a terrible builder lol. I really need help I was thinking of a castle type spawn with trees or something like that. Thank you!

-FlashWind255
Posted by
FlashWind255
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Thonck
• 11/24/2018 6:57 am
• Level 21 : Expert System
Sure, I'll build the spawn!
By the way, what genre will your server be? (Survival, creative, PVP, etc.)
2
FlashWind255
• 11/24/2018 1:09 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
My server is going to be pvp so could you build like a castle or something? And I if your up to it could help you build a big sign saying PVP. Thanks!
1
anonpmc2634385
• 11/23/2018 11:48 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
[deleted]
1
thunderbolt73
• 11/24/2018 12:03 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Network
history
Please don't post stuff unrelated to the topic
1

Welcome