1

Ideas Please

MinecraftFrame •12/10/12 5:46 pm
•
176
•
12/28/2012 8:25 pm
Hey, I was wondering if any of you would help me with some ideas of stuff to build.
Please message me or post on here of what I could make.
I do redstone and some building. Please help me.
Posted by
MinecraftFrame
Level 21 : Expert System
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

MinecraftFrame
• 12/28/2012 8:25 pm
• Level 21 : Expert System
Sounds good i'll try it
1
MrMongoose
• 12/28/2012 2:58 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice System
What AboutA Big Team Competiton. E.g. Automated So You Do Lots Of MiniGames & Use Command Blocks To TP To The Next 1
1
MinecraftFrame
• 12/28/2012 6:04 am
• Level 21 : Expert System
That sounds really cool i'll see what I can do
1
ComradeBunny
• 12/19/2012 4:40 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
How about a Chose Your Own Adventure map. You make your choice and enter a room. You could face a spawner, lava shower, parkour map, ect. After each feat, you face three doors to choose from.
1
MinecraftFrame
• 12/16/2012 2:34 pm
• Level 21 : Expert System
Alright i'll try to do some stuff i've been a bit inactive lately.
1
PoshTick
• 12/10/2012 5:59 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Pokémon
-Some nice redstone contraption
-Good 3D art
-Anything that your heart might desire
1
TheAverageHero
• 12/10/2012 5:57 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Toast
Adventure Maps are always fun. I love adventure maps.
1

Welcome