1

INFINITY BLADE II MAP[Builders Needed!!]

Jlang •11/4/12 1:34 pm
•
341
•
11/4/2012 2:05 pm
Hey everyone jlang here,

This post is about building a map based off the award winning IOS game; Infinity Blade II. I need some builders and some good people at making textures.

Builder Forum

How old are you?
How long have you played minecraft?
How long have you played infinity blade II?
What bloodline are you on in Infinity Blade?
Are you good with redstone?
What's your Skype(PM me it if your in)?
Do you have Hamachi, and if not are you willing to get it?

Texture Maker Forum

Same as above but,
How fast are you with making textures?
Are you good with weapons and armor?

Thanks guys, I hope you can help, I'll PM you if your in.
Thanks!!
Posted by
Jlang
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

Jlang
• 11/04/2012 2:05 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Common people I need some helpers!!
1
Jlang
• 11/04/2012 1:56 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
I need more helpers!!
1
forestvine
• 11/04/2012 1:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
sure i would love to love join
1
Jlang
• 11/04/2012 1:50 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Fill the forum out
1
Jlang
• 11/04/2012 1:48 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
I need helpers!
1
Jlang
• 11/04/2012 1:40 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Anyone?
1

Welcome