4

Level 1 Elevator [FUNCTIONING]

ASoldVinylRecord •7/29/26 6:46 am
•
33
•
8/2/2026 1:41 pm
I have added an elevator to level 1, it works.The elevator
Posted by
ASoldVinylRecord
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer
65

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

arandomcat04
• 07/30/2026 8:32 pm
He/Him • Level 44 : Master Writer Editor
rooms in the back 👍
2
ASoldVinylRecord
• 08/02/2026 1:38 pm
He/Him • Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer
These rooms indeed are in the back 👍
2
Scary_Tarantula
• 07/30/2026 8:31 pm
He/Him • Level 15 : Journeyman Builder
nice, how does it work?
3
ASoldVinylRecord
• 08/02/2026 1:41 pm
He/Him • Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer
Like a real elevator. If it isn't on your floor you can call it with the button outside. Once inside, press the button inside to move to either the top or bottom floor depending on the floor you entered from. The elevator has realistic sounds and the door even has animated opening and closing. I can't make a video of it since I am making this on a device that doesn't allow screen recording, but you can try it out on the next update for my map, v.0.03, which will be published when I can.
2

Welcome