6

Map Question

ModForge Studios •8/16/25 8:04 am
•
125
•
8/27/2025 9:25 am
So... If I make extra detail with the Bits And Chisels mod and upload the map will the detail be there without the mod or will you need the mod?????
Posted by
ModForge Studios
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
24

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

LGSC team
• 08/27/2025 9:25 am
• Level 69 : High Grandmaster Modder
Better to learn blockbench, instead of being unskilled "mapmaker"
1
Johnilderon
• 08/27/2025 5:44 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
history
@Geometry Game At least in the description, I'd make note of the mod's requirement.
1
ScotsMiser
• 08/16/2025 7:41 pm
• Level 73 : Legendary Miner
The mod would be required to see anything created [​i.e. special blocks] using the mod (How any mod created blocks would be displayed if one didn't have the mod loaded, I don't know.)
2
Papa Enny
• 08/16/2025 8:09 am
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Answer Dwarf
In my case, I would mention the mod being obligatory(even in the desc)
3

Welcome