Massive Cathedral (Done without world edit)

ArsenicAnimations's Avatar ArsenicAnimations6/1/14 12:01 pm
1 emeralds 590 7
6/6/2014 3:29 am
MrDaawsomest's Avatar MrDaawsomest
Hello there fellow PMCers (Dunno if that's a thing) here is my cathedral that I built Without WorldEdit! http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/cathedral-of-trilot-by-arsenicanimations/

ALSO PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON IT!

If you'd like to diamond or anything on it feel free to do so. Also, it's a work in progress!

To prove. That it was. Built without world edit, the cathedral you see there, was made officially on the Xbox 360 and converted to the PC via OpryzeLP's converter!

Thanks for using your time!
ArsenicAnimations
Level 36 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/06/2014 3:29 am
Level 1 : New Network
MrDaawsomest
Hello,

This is a awesome build I really like it. I am starting up a new modern RPG server and I would really like you to be a builder on it.

The following is a short description of the server, but a detailed post can be found HERE.

Oakwood City is an upcoming custom modern RPG server full of fun, adventure and enjoyment. Oakwood City is not a stereotypical RPG server on which players repeatedly kill bosses with magical spells in order to rank-up, but a RPG that takes place in a modern day city in which players go about doing their day-to-day activities.

We have gotten lots of positive feedback about our unique idea and a host has already sponsored us.

Please let me know if you are interested. There is also the possibility of you becoming the head builder!

Thanks
Aiden
06/05/2014 6:32 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Sir_Gregorian
The sides could handle more detail, but the front looks way more than okay. Great job!
06/04/2014 6:47 am
Level 20 : Expert Mage
prof_Lucus
Dayum that is one sexy cathedral tho...
06/04/2014 4:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Nirncraft
Wow, amazing.
i want to get you on our developer. if you are ok.
if you have mind , send to me private message.
06/03/2014 8:17 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
Nom900
First, show more pictures/better pictures of it. Two of your pictures have someone/ people as the focus/ in the foreground and not the actual build. I would like to see more of the interior and more angles of the build before I comment on it.
06/03/2014 8:14 pm
ArsenicAnimations
bump? Sorry I don't want to bother, but I'd like suggestions and Advice on making it better. Thank you!
06/02/2014 4:52 pm
ArsenicAnimations
no feedback? D: lol
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome