My Mines for a Prison Server

Nikoshka's Avatar Nikoshka4/5/16 1:27 pm
1 emeralds 354 1
5/4/2016 3:17 pm
TentorIV's Avatar TentorIV
Hi, my name is Nikoshka and I must tell you now that I am not a builder, so don't expect something amazing from me. I need constructive criticism on my build because I am the co-owner of the server and I really think it is quite plain and if people could, then it would be great if people could come onto the server and help me improve the mines. Please, can you rate my build out of 10 and then tell me what is good about it (If there is anything good about it). If there is anything bad about it (If there is anything bad about it) and what I should do to improve it.

http://imgur.com/a/W0N5y

We also don't have many builders on our server so we do need lots more so if you do wish to become a builder on Pyrorealms then do apply here: pyrorealms-looking-for-builders-t545552.html
Nikoshka
Level 1 : New Miner