1

Naming A Map!

minermanmr •4/14/14 8:54 am
•
370
•
4/14/2014 11:04 am
I'm creating this PvP Map and don't know what to call it. The design is futuristic and in the sky. Hitting each other off is impossible though with barriers.
Please help!
Posted by
minermanmr
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

20

DwarfBoy
• 04/14/2014 11:04 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Guys I got one!

planetblox2000 has gave a brilliant name "high mortality" It is the name I will use. Thanks Planetblox!

planetblox20001. High Mortality.
2. In the Misty Sky.

Just two I came up with.
1
planetblox2000
• 04/14/2014 10:37 am
• Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
1. High Mortality.
2. In the Misty Sky.

Just two I came up with.
1
XsparklezX
• 04/14/2014 10:27 am
• Level 29 : Expert Narwhal
Stairway to Heaven?
1
ibo02
• 04/14/2014 10:24 am
• Level 13 : Journeyman Network
The First To Heaven
1
DwarfBoy
• 04/14/2014 10:21 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
I love the names, but I haven't seen one I love!
1
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
• 04/14/2014 9:45 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Fight for the sky.
1
41paladinman
• 04/14/2014 9:45 am
• Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
SkyFight or HighFight
Uptown Battle
Upwards of Ender
Shortcut to Heaven
1
Aegeah
• 04/14/2014 9:38 am
He/Him • Level 70 : Legendary Kitten Lad
Death from above? It really is hard without screenshots to see what kind of thing we're naming, maybe give a brief description of it so we have a vague idea?
1
Aegle
• 04/14/2014 9:34 am
• Level 1 : New Network
Sky Warfare
Call of the Sky
PVP Near Jesus
1
minermanmr
• 04/14/2014 9:32 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
In order of what I like so far
1. Fight on the Heights
2. HiFly PvP

Keep em' coming.
1
EnderPvPsYT
• 04/14/2014 9:28 am
• Level 24 : Expert Ninja
Yeah
1
minermanmr
• 04/14/2014 9:30 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Yeah? Okay...
1
TheMightyWaffle
• 04/14/2014 9:17 am
• Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Fight on the Heights
1
minermanmr
• 04/14/2014 9:28 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
OOooo...
1
minermanmr
• 04/14/2014 9:11 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Bump.
1
Aethroz
• 04/14/2014 9:03 am
• Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
HiFly PvP
Die in the Sky
1
minermanmr
• 04/14/2014 9:07 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Maybe.
1
vampirate07
• 04/14/2014 9:02 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
Can we see a screenshot of it? It's quite hard to come up with a name for it if I haven't seen it:/
1
minermanmr
• 04/14/2014 9:07 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
No. No. No. NO SPOILEEEEUUURS
1
DwarfBoy
• 04/14/2014 8:59 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
I'm not sure dude, it's hard.
1

Welcome