1

Need builders

ithroughbooks •9/9/13 7:34 pm
•
339
•
9/17/2013 3:29 pm
i have a server and need builders and a redstone team if your interested email me at ithroughbooks@gmail.com
Posted by
ithroughbooks
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

TheBlueDudeCrew
• 09/17/2013 3:29 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Architect
Hey, i own a build team that is very fast and experienced, And we are willing to help... only issue is that it would cost money for the build... if you cant do this then i understand, but if you are willing to talk about it add me on skype; pepstick
1
DareDevilGR
• 09/10/2013 7:07 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
im the best builder but i have minecraft CRACK VERSION sorry
1
P3SH
• 09/17/2013 3:41 am
• Level 21 : Expert Architect
dude its less than £20 for a game that constantly evoles and is extremly diverse just fork out and buy it. I to used to play on a cracked copy but eventually thought f**k it, time to invest in the real.
1
galika1080
• 09/09/2013 7:47 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Toast
I emailed you, so look out for that.
1
Yodahans27
• 09/09/2013 7:40 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
I am A good Builder and I play minecraft 5hours a day:D
1

Welcome