1

I need help!

DwarfBoy •4/18/14 9:33 am
•
139
•
4/18/2014 9:51 am
Okay, so I was building my pvp map "High Mortality" When I came across a problem and don't know why.

http://imgur.com/4QEPzG0,MNDnyrc#0
Posted by
DwarfBoy
Level 1 : New Explorer
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

ryancat101
• 04/18/2014 9:50 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Turtle
Just build 1 normal square then build 4 more around it...
1
DwarfBoy
• 04/18/2014 9:51 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Ugh, I wanted a better design but k
1
DivinePhoenix
• 04/18/2014 9:45 am
• Level 38 : Artisan Mountaineer
What is the problem, exactly?
1
DwarfBoy
• 04/18/2014 9:46 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
It's hard to explain, I can't get the square well.. like a square.
1
DwarfBoy
• 04/18/2014 9:45 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Bump
1

Welcome