1

Server Spawn Building Ideas NEEDED!!!

chopchop9878 •4/9/14 4:42 pm
•
1.2k
•
7/29/2014 11:30 pm
Hi,
I have made a server spawn before with a little bit of success, but I need ideas as to what style spawn I should make next!!!
Click to reveal
Link To My Spawn www.planetminecraft.com/project/regal-server-spawn/ (Cut and paste into your URL bar

I can make custom spawns if you would like, just for you, online on your server...
Please Post your ideas/requests below!!!
THEY WILL SERIOUSLY HELP!!!
Thanks!!!
Posted by
chopchop9878
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

anonpmc1656136
• 07/29/2014 11:30 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
chopchop9878
• 07/29/2014 11:24 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
*Bump*
1
Insetick
• 04/30/2014 6:12 pm
• Level 48 : Master Architect
You could always look for inspirations from real life, perhaps even try to build a famous building. You could also recreate a building in your own town/city, then you can really put details into the building. I definitely recommend to think big!
1
chopchop9878
• 04/29/2014 5:57 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
*bump*
1
chopchop9878
• 04/15/2014 4:40 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
At the moment I am going to make a desert spawn. Its going to be for PVP servers, with a drop down...
1
chopchop9878
• 04/15/2014 4:39 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Thanks himselfXD. Please other people post here!!!
1
himselfXD
• 04/09/2014 8:29 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Try to make things that are impressive and that work with the spawn area. I usually have an inner and outer spawn on my servers the inner spawn with pvp protection and a drop down to leave it. Just think big but make sure not to make it bland!

Look for inspiration in other servers spawn areas. Have more than one person work on it idea mixing together normally turn out awesome.
1
chopchop9878
• 04/09/2014 4:49 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Please... I really need help
1

Welcome