1

Stage Requests!

LegoBoyo •10/20/17 7:49 pm
•
305
•
10/22/2017 5:54 pm
Hello everyone! I am taking stage requests! By that I mean I can build you a redstone working stage from any singers tour! :D

I am excited to see what you say! If your concerned of what my work will look like check out my 3 projects.

-Boyo Arena (Redstone Working Concert Stadium)

-Concert Stadium (Redstone Working)

-KatyPerry's Witness Tour Stage (Redstone working stage)
Posted by
LegoBoyo
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
53

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

LAU DEL BA
• 10/20/2017 9:59 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Robot
Build concert stage of DJ'S! Like The Chainsmokers or Skrillex! :D
1
LegoBoyo
• 10/21/2017 3:23 pm
• Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
Okay.
1
LegoBoyo
• 10/21/2017 3:26 pm
• Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
Which tour?
1
LegoBoyo
• 10/21/2017 3:29 pm
• Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
I can do both but in separate worlds.

Just tell me which tours. I need a specific tour.
2
LAU DEL BA
• 10/22/2017 5:54 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Robot
These are my stage requests:
- Coldplay, A Head Full Of Dreams Tour.
- Skrillex, The Mothership Tour.
- Rock Am Ring.
- Glastonbury.
- Jack Ü, live Madison Square Garden
- Jack Ü, live Lollapalooza Argentina
1

Welcome