Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted anything here on PMC, but I've been busy.
You see, after I published the FINAL update to The Backrooms: Project Delta, I didn't know what to do.
I started planning my next Backrooms map and I don't know where to start! So, I am going to ask YOU GUYS to help me plan my next Backrooms map!
First things first, we need ideas, gameplay style, lore, levels, and more. You guys can help me out by giving me ideas for my next map.
As a thank you for doing so, you will be credited in my map when published! Thank you for helping me if you decide to!

Level 0 of my new map!
You see, after I published the FINAL update to The Backrooms: Project Delta, I didn't know what to do.
I started planning my next Backrooms map and I don't know where to start! So, I am going to ask YOU GUYS to help me plan my next Backrooms map!
First things first, we need ideas, gameplay style, lore, levels, and more. You guys can help me out by giving me ideas for my next map.
As a thank you for doing so, you will be credited in my map when published! Thank you for helping me if you decide to!

Level 0 of my new map!
