1

Help

ManfryCandle46 •11/29/21 9:14 am
•
81
•
11/30/2021 8:51 am
hi, i'm new to this forum. I'd like if someone replies me. I make 3D models on blender but i also have some done with Techne. I'd like to know if i can export my Techne minecraft mob as a 3D model so i can make an animation with it on blender. Is it possible? It only exports my creations as Techne Models or Java, and both of them are incompatible with blender. pls help
Posted by
ManfryCandle46
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

oakar258
• 11/29/2021 12:25 pm
• Level 69 : High Grandmaster Artist
Not sure, but try importing your java format model into Blockbench - from there you can export the model as .obj, that can be read by Blender.
1
ManfryCandle46
• 11/30/2021 8:51 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thank you!!!
1
Comradeee
• 11/29/2021 9:26 am
• Level 39 : Artisan System
#, I dont know.
1

Welcome