4

Redstone elevator broken

marblokreal •3/9/25 3:30 pm
•
258
•
4/5/2025 5:20 am
I build a machine from this video of craftymasterman, but it does not work.

I can't contact him about it, so can someone help me with this?

Here is the structure block download (tutorial)
Posted by
marblokreal
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

10

raychan8888
• 03/27/2025 2:15 am
He/Him • Level 21 : Expert Pixel Painter Creeper
1
marblokreal
• 04/05/2025 5:20 am
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
history
Not that helpful
1
marblokreal
• 03/24/2025 3:27 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
timed?
2
Papa Enny
• 03/24/2025 4:05 pm
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Answer Dwarf
click the reply button, next to the emerald to respond to someone's post :3
1
Planetis
• 03/15/2025 2:46 am
• Level 24 : Expert Human Engineer
I did not watched your video but I think it's because you timed it worng
2
marblokreal
• 03/26/2025 1:38 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
timed?
1
Planetis
• 03/27/2025 2:02 am
• Level 24 : Expert Human Engineer
The masine sometimes needs to follow a pattern for it to work
1
marblokreal
• 03/13/2025 2:47 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
i am working in 1.21.4
2
raychan8888
• 03/28/2025 10:22 pm
He/Him • Level 21 : Expert Pixel Painter Creeper
maybe you can comment him, question him what version he use (I play 1.21.4 version *seed:6943112984220218*)
1
ScotsMiser
• 03/10/2025 1:00 pm
• Level 73 : Legendary Miner
First thing to check is that you're in the a version (both java/br and numerically) that is the same (or compatible) with the vid.
Nothing in the explaination section stikes me as being positional/directional (don't take that as gospel, however).


Knowing how the one you built is broken would help. (Also the version in wich you're working.)
2

Welcome