1

Advice Needed!

Kenefix •5/26/20 1:27 am
•
268
•
6/3/2020 1:06 am
Hello!!!
I only just started rendering my builds and am not very good at it but want to learn more. Any tips? Feel free to look at the renders on my page for some background. Here is a render I tried but only one of the photos came out nice.



Posted by
Kenefix
Level 52 : Grandmaster Architect
136

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Carterb506
• 05/28/2020 4:58 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice System
I would definitely suggest rendering more rays before exporting your render in the first darker render. This will remove a lot of noise and produce a sharper image. Overall think about the story you are trying to convey, and how the camera achieves that. I believe the render should showcase the build, but also the atmosphere of it. Overall good work for your early renders and keep it up, it's just a lot of practice and waiting!
1
Kenefix
• 05/28/2020 5:01 pm
• Level 52 : Grandmaster Architect
Thank you! I really appreciate the advice. I'll work on the darker renders and camera placement.
Thanks again,
1
Carterb506
• 06/03/2020 1:06 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice System
Yeah, no problem!
2

Welcome