I need tips on Teen Girl Skin Shading

LadyBluu's Avatar LadyBluu12/15/13 10:39 am
1 emeralds 412 5
12/15/2013 6:48 pm
LadyBluu's Avatar LadyBluu
I am trying to create a skin for an roleplay game, and I am stuck on the clothes and the skin. If anyone knows any good blog tutorials then let me know. I need one of Teen Girl Skin and Clothes. If you have any tips let me know
LadyBluu
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LadyBluu
12/15/2013 6:48 pm
Thanks!!!
Lola
12/15/2013 12:36 pm
Level 40 : Master Goblin
I'd suggest you create a waist, by darkening the waist area, highlight the beasts, darken the area under the chin, the elbows and the knees and the area between the legs and arms of your skin. darken the nose area and so on... there are some good tutorials for that! http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/mayuris-hair-shading-tutorial/ Mayuri's hair shading tutorial aand for the body I found http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/how-not-to-shade-arms-and-legs/ a tutorial from the_soup
Good luck!
The_Dark_Imgur
12/15/2013 11:24 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
My tip is to take a walk, see what teenage girls are wearing, how much and what kind of make-up do they wear. Or take a stroll in a clothes shop
Lola
12/15/2013 10:49 am
Level 40 : Master Goblin
What is the theme of the roleplay? I didn't find any blogs about clothing your skin, but I get inspiration out of the fashion magazines... try that, or at DeviantArt you can get some inspiration too! There are lots of custom made real life costumes, so maybe you can take a looke there?
Lola
LadyBluu
12/15/2013 11:40 am
It's a supernatural roleplay, like faires, vampires, angels, demons, ghost and what not. I am a reaper. So I have to dress black. I have my outfit, but I just need help on shading it's bugging me... I can't shade clothes good. Any tips on shading?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome