Is it Possible to Copy and Paste on McSkin3D??

zackcarlp's Avatar zackcarlp5/5/13 7:04 pm
1 emeralds 13.2k 7
9/24/2016 9:49 pm
AnimeFanFTW's Avatar AnimeFanFTW
Funny story...it was my first time on the program... and I made my skin backwards. Anyways, is it possible to Copy and Paste so I can fix my skin?
zackcarlp
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AnimeFanFTW
09/24/2016 9:49 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Please don't necropost threads.

/lock
Paril
05/05/2013 7:19 pm
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
You can use the Stamp tool for basic copy and paste. Hold control and click to copy, click to paste.

I didn't create a copy/paste tool specifically to deter people who wish to use my program simply to steal or remix skins.

-P
ghostprince
07/26/2016 1:46 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
i am confused a bit, i am needing the stamp tool to simply make the shading for the hair on the head easier but when you say
"hold control to copy, click to paste." i held control and click the left and right mouse button in attempt to copy but how do i paste exactly?
MC skin art
09/24/2016 9:59 am
Level 41 : Master Skinner
Simply click where you want it to go.

To copy head shading, I find out where my mouse needs to be for a selection of one side of the head, make my stamp tool a "Square [8]" select the area I want to copy by hovering over it with my 8 square stamp tool, shift+click to copy, go to the area I want to paste it, line it up and then click with the left mouse button. Hope that made sense! (It probably didn't, but I tried. XD)
Weerdoh
05/05/2013 7:18 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Caveman
You would have to fix it with an image editing program. Would be a nice feature though. There is a stamp tool I never tried using, not sure if that would be able to copy an area of pixels to stamp on.
Palaeos
05/05/2013 7:16 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Atm there is not, an easy fix is to load it into another image editing program such as gimp or paint.net (both free) and flip each part, alternatively you can do it all by hand.
Chocoback XD
05/05/2013 7:10 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pixel Puncher
Not that I know,I also had that question...lol
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome