2

Requests idk?

salmonbridge6O6 •5/13/26 7:01 am
•
130
•
8/14/2026 9:59 am
I don't know where to begin with this topic... Oh, no, I know! I want to improve my skinning skills, so I'd like to take five skin requests. It doesn't matter if it's a human, a robot, or a furry. I will be extremely glad if you send a lot of skins, I want to choose the 5 most interesting ones in my opinion.
Posted by
salmonbridge6O6
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner Taco
37

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

ILIKEOBSIDIAN
• 08/14/2026 9:59 am
He/Him • Level 18 : Journeyman Procrastinator Button Pusher
you could make a palworld character for my jam! characters like depresso and robinquill are pretty fun ones
1
KINGSPAWN
• 05/16/2026 1:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Привет! Если это возможно, то хотелось бы увидеть скин железного кулака из марвел в твоем исполнении. Вот референсыPicture backgroundPicture backgroundPicture backgroundPicture background
3
LilBitXtro
• 05/14/2026 6:31 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
hey idk if youll see this but ive actually would like someone to make me a skin of like a person in a pink hoodie with the hood on, with like idk grey sweatpants kinda lookin legs, and idk if u can but i think itd be cool to have that realistic-ish idk lol. also now that i think of it can u also make me a skin based off of a content warning character, its a game if u dont know what it is look up content warning character yeah tyyyyyyyyyy <3
2
salmonbridge6O6
• 05/16/2026 8:11 am
• Level 38 : Artisan Skinner Taco
K, i'll try to make the hoodie guy
2
LilBitXtro
• 05/16/2026 8:17 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
ty
1

Welcome