Skin's Head Texture is Gone?

wolfie900's Avatar wolfie9002/9/14 9:33 am
1 emeralds 294 4
2/9/2014 10:31 am
stubbytumps's Avatar stubbytumps
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/sne ... irst-skin/
Alright, that link takes you to my first skin. It was made in Minecraft Skins Editor. When I uploaded it, the head texture was completely blank! What do I do? My other uploaded skin was made with the same program but didn't have a hat. Is it just because of the hat or an error or what?
wolfie900
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

stubbytumps
02/09/2014 10:31 am
Level 1 : New Narwhal
I have never used minecraft skins editor, so I'm not sure how exactly to fix this using that program. But it appears the transparency of the entire skin is colored in as white.
Generally I try to leave everything that isn't part of the skin transparent.

When I run into this issue I get out GIMP or photoshop. You can use the select tool or eraser to decolor the background and transparent parts of the hat areas.
If using GIMP (it's a free download) you will need to "export" and make sure "save color values from transparent pixels" is clicked.

Sorry I couldn't help you with what's causing the issue in the skins editor you do use, but I hope I have at least helped you fix it using other methods.
deadrecon98
02/09/2014 10:25 am
Level 38 : Artisan Programmer
wolfie900www.planetminecraft.com/skin/sneasel-skin-first-skin/
Alright, that link takes you to my first skin. It was made in Minecraft Skins Editor. When I uploaded it, the head texture was completely blank! What do I do? My other uploaded skin was made with the same program but didn't have a hat. Is it just because of the hat or an error or what?

Lol dude you didn't use transparency.
Darkflame2050
02/09/2014 10:15 am
Level 43 : Master Ninja
The hat layer is white, it should be transparent.
Irish
02/09/2014 9:37 am
Level 72 : Legendary Nerd
The hat layer is white for some reason, remove the hat and layer and it is fine!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome