1

Help!

jai290 •5/6/14 8:25 pm
•
655
•
5/11/2014 10:37 pm
Can anyone please help me build this https://home.comcast.net/~jefflisagafkjen/images/starcruiser.jpg Please PM me with your IGN and stuff like that.
Posted by
jai290
Level 25 : Expert Ninja
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

jai290
• 05/11/2014 10:37 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Ninja
I think i will just give up if i can't get any help
1
SuperAnts
• 05/09/2014 12:40 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Wow...looks like a chore. Good Luck
1
josh34543
• 05/08/2014 7:47 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Network
OMG, wow good luck. That thing is huge lol. It'd be awesome if you could make it though
1
granderhunter
• 05/07/2014 2:20 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
Sorry i cant help would if i could but i'm too impatient and probably will stop after an hour good luck any way
1
jai290
• 05/07/2014 8:17 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Ninja
Hahaha that's why i was asking for help I have started to build so many things but
given up coz I got impatient
1
Slaye14
• 05/07/2014 2:08 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I know a guy named Gnarler you could contact. He owns the Cosmics adventure MC Server and his Enjin is Cosmicadventure.enjin.com. Good luck
1

Welcome