2

Help !!!

puppypaws •11/22/25 4:54 pm
•
244
•
11/23/2025 7:04 pm
ATTENTION:

If you or a friend knows of the game "Portal", I have a request of you;
Would you like to help me remake it in Minecraft (Bedrock) ?

I love remaking games, and it would be a great help/greatly appreciated, if anyone would be willing to volunteer, to help me in this big project !!

If you are considering to help, please, either DM me, or comment on this post.

Thanks !
-Milo
Posted by
puppypaws
Level 16 : Journeyman Dog uwu
122

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

SevenTheGamingKitty
• 11/23/2025 11:53 am
Any/All • Level 17 : Journeyman uwu owo
1: why the hell did you post this twice

2: the teams forum isnt the best place for this
2
puppypaws
• 11/23/2025 3:56 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Dog uwu
I'm just not gonna answer anything anymore unless it has to do with the actual post itself lol, thanks for your time ig
2
SevenTheGamingKitty
• 11/23/2025 6:44 pm
Any/All • Level 17 : Journeyman uwu owo
thanks for thanking
2
puppypaws
• 11/23/2025 7:04 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Dog uwu
lol np
2
Papa Enny
• 11/22/2025 5:11 pm
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Answer Dwarf
Why do you spam the same thread? Isn't one enough?
1
puppypaws
• 11/22/2025 5:22 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Dog uwu
But, like, it's not the same thread ? (I don't know if I"m right or wrong, bc I don't know if I'm thinking of the right definition for "thread" lol) It's different sections ? I don't see the problem, as long as I'm not constantly reposting the same thing on the main stream on the home page ?
2
Papa Enny
• 11/23/2025 6:49 am
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Answer Dwarf
you ask for a portal remake in minecraft, one section could be enough as in case mods can move the thread to the correct one
1
puppypaws
• 11/23/2025 3:56 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Dog uwu
I'm just not gonna answer anything anymore unless it has to do with the actual post itself lol, thanks for your time ig
1

Welcome