🔮*~ Mysteria Online ~* HIRING STAFF (💸Paid Positions Available💸) [Custom RPG Server - Dungeons,Guilds,Artifacts, and More!]

Heliosk's Avatar Heliosk7/10/19 4:10 pm history
8/11/2019 9:05 pm
Cryptic_Lotus's Avatar Cryptic_Lotus

What is Mysteria Online?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mysteria Online is a one of a kind Minecraft multiplayer experience that takes place in a world shrouded by mysteries. Make a name for yourself by conquering one of the countless dungeons scattered across the lands, and become a legend known throughout the server. Dominate the marketplace by becoming a wealthy Merchant who sells gear and mystical items to the auction house. Venture into deep uncharted territories to uncover mythical artifacts lost in time, but be warned..dangerous chaotic entities dwell in these undiscovered areas. The options of how you want to play are limitless, and you the player must decide which path you want you want to take for your endless adventure. In the world of Mysteria Online, you can expect to see challenging dungeons, unique mobs, custom PvP, guilds, magical abilities, a diverse custom world, and much more. All driven by a creative and dedicated player-driven community.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ranks Available to Apply For -

Below is a list of all the ranks we have available for users to apply for, as well as the number of open spots left for that rank.

NOTE:

If the rank is highlighted in green, that means it is a paid position, and will be offered monetary compensation for their work immediately when hired and beginning work.

If the rank is highlighted in light blue, that means it is a paid postion, and will be offered monetary compensation for their work once the server launches.

To apply for any of these ranks and become apart of the Mysteria Online Staff Team, please PM Heliosk#7777 on Discord with the rank you're interested in applying for, and join our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/xhxAGfU

🛡️ Admins [2 Available Spots] [Must be 16+ years of age]: These are the people who help train and manage the Moderators & Helpers of the server, in order to make sure everyone is doing their duties to the best of their ability. Along with that, they help handle all player reports, support tickets, and other behind the scene aspects of Mysteria Online.

🛠️ Developers [3 Available Spots] [Must be 16+ years of age] : This is a crucial role given to those who help Mysteria Online be a completely custom and exciting environment for all of our players. They handle all the coding, development, and other maintenance-related activities needed for our unique plugins and features. To apply for this position, you must have a foundational knowledge of how to write and code your own custom Minecraft plugins, as well as having experience in Java language.

🔨Builders [5 Available Spots] : This is another one of our most crucial roles on the server, as they are the forefront of creativity and will help build our server to make the world of Mysteria look simply phenomenal. All of our builds are set within a Medieval theme (other than dungeons and other event areas) so if you specialize in that type of building them, I urge you to apply!

📚 Game Masters [3 Available Spots] : This role is given to those who help write detailed and interesting lore for the server, as well as brain-storm & provide the community with daily events, activities, rewarding challenges, and other fun occasions that occur within Mysteria Online.

🗡️ Moderators [5 Available Spots] : Moderators are here to help with any extra work needed to be completed given by Admins, as well as help the community out in any way they feel that they can. This could mean something as simple as teaching a new player how a certain in-game mechanic works, or as complicated as solving and de-escalating a dispute between two or more players on the server.

🙂 Helpers [5 Available Spots] : Helpers are the beginning rank on the staff team, and are here to, well, help out! They answer any questions or concerns that anyone in our community has for them, and should mainly be focused on training and learning the ins and outs of how our staff team and the server works.
Heliosk
Level 49 : Master Architect