Need builders, planners, "Coders", etc. for Fallout RPG open world map

BludPanda's Avatar BludPanda12/11/19 7:21 am history
1 emeralds 177 3
12/12/2019 7:00 am
HoboMaggot's Avatar HoboMaggot
Fallout: Ordinance Team Request -

Fallout: Ordinance is a RPG, open world, shooter that is true to the Fallout games going back to the originals. This is a detailed, planned out map. The only thing you will need is a resource pack and the map(yes we have working guns without mods). If you wanna know more, look on my profile at the updates and this is rhe most informative post - www.planetminecraft.com/project/fallout-atlanta-minecraft-fallout-game/ There is also this teaser trailer - youtu.be/VLe0RKOkeVM

Team -

This is not going to be extremely formal. I'd hope that people who enjoy building and map making to help me. I genuinely want people who feel they can do something great. You don't need to be God tier or anything. Simply, I am having a hard time building the map due to its size. We only have two members and one is enrolled in college and can only help through words. If you join, the dev process is pretty formal but the team won't be. You don't need to work 24/7, or even every week, or even month because we understand it's all in free time. Personally I find it hard to work on the map all the time due to time. Simply joining to present ideas is fine. Any help is appreciated.

What we need -

Builders (Main thing we need atm)

Writers/Planners

Command blockers

Modelers/textures

Advertisement expert (when we have enough to show we want to make sure people know it exist)
May be missing something

Requirements -

Be mature lol(prefer ages around 16-20, but there is always exceptions for that stuff

Good communication(I'm absolutely terrible with accents I'm scared to hurt someone's feelings)(if you only want to communicate through text cause you have a smaller role, that is fine.)

Some good experience or skill, especially for builders

Discord

Note -

.It may take me a bit to get answer any request due to school, I will look as soon as possible.

.Don't be hurt if you don't get in, its never personal.

.Map has the possibility to go on holds for periods of time.
BludPanda
Level 25 : Expert Architect