1

Need Help w/ Plugin Testing

The Gaming Grunts •11/6/13 9:57 pm
•
106
•
11/9/2013 11:37 pm
Hey everyone! I'd like some help testing out a plugin. If you'd like to help out, feel free to join this test server that I set up: 192.99.0.184:41022

Thanks in advance for the help
Posted by
The Gaming Grunts
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokémon
11

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Almost 8-bit Gaming
• 11/09/2013 11:37 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Going to check this out I love testing stuff
1
The Gaming Grunts
• 11/09/2013 9:07 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Pokémon
Also, if I'm AFK at all, it'll be for only a few minutes. No need to worry that I'm not there and leave. I'm most likely tweaking things in the code
1
The Gaming Grunts
• 11/09/2013 8:50 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Pokémon
put up a new test server to test a different plugin. If you'd like to help, feel free to join this IP: ca1.gratisserver.nu:41028
1

Welcome