1
Need someone to code a plugin or 2.
Alright.
I need someone to code a few plugins for me. I can give the specifics.
The first one is easy
I need a survival games plugin. Just make there be a one minute grace period and I can get the maps, no worries. Just code a survival games plugin with a one minute grace period.
This one is a bit more complicated.
I need a plugin for a game called destroy the monument.
basically here's what I need
So, when one team breaks the other teams obsidian (Monument) they win. But therecan be more than one obsidian. So I need someone to code it so when all the other teams obsidian is broken, they win. But I also need it so there is a scoreboard on the right that shows the teams monuments. And when one is broken, a check comes up next to the monument. Finally, I need it to show up in chat when a guy broke a monument.
I will be willing to PAY IF THE JOB IS DONE WELL. Thanks and I hope for some help.
I need someone to code a few plugins for me. I can give the specifics.
The first one is easy
I need a survival games plugin. Just make there be a one minute grace period and I can get the maps, no worries. Just code a survival games plugin with a one minute grace period.
This one is a bit more complicated.
I need a plugin for a game called destroy the monument.
basically here's what I need
So, when one team breaks the other teams obsidian (Monument) they win. But therecan be more than one obsidian. So I need someone to code it so when all the other teams obsidian is broken, they win. But I also need it so there is a scoreboard on the right that shows the teams monuments. And when one is broken, a check comes up next to the monument. Finally, I need it to show up in chat when a guy broke a monument.
I will be willing to PAY IF THE JOB IS DONE WELL. Thanks and I hope for some help.
4
No worries
Also @bcsb1001, what were you thinking code-wise? Just curious.
Also Coldcraft, As bcsb said. You'd have to provide him with a bit more info before he'd be able to make it!
Here's a list of things to provide him with:
Starting items in inventory:
Size of monuments (possibly a photo so he can plan code around that)
A scoreboard idea of the way you want it setup
if there's anything more I've missed (because I don't code in java. HTML, CSS and my own coding language, are my limitations!), just ask bcsb
Kind Regards ,Walster.
Also @bcsb1001, what were you thinking code-wise? Just curious.
Also Coldcraft, As bcsb said. You'd have to provide him with a bit more info before he'd be able to make it!
Here's a list of things to provide him with:
Starting items in inventory:
Size of monuments (possibly a photo so he can plan code around that)
A scoreboard idea of the way you want it setup
if there's anything more I've missed (because I don't code in java. HTML, CSS and my own coding language, are my limitations!), just ask bcsb
Kind Regards ,Walster.
SG has been done many times. As for the second one, I can develop plugins but it's not specific enough to code a plugin around. I need more info, like a detailed description of how a game would work from a player's perspective (items they have, how many people needed to play, what they would see on the scoreboard etc.)
Your first request, has already been done. Just check out all the hundreds and thousands of survival/hunger games plugins on plugins.bukkit.org!
Heres a few that may help you:
Survival Games:
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/survival-games/
Survival Games Plus:
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/sgp/
Ultimate Survival Games:
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ultimatesurvivalgames/
As for your second request, maybe make a post in the plugin requests section of the bukkit forums, they usually have quality plugin developers hanging around
Heres a few that may help you:
Survival Games:
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/survival-games/
Survival Games Plus:
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/sgp/
Ultimate Survival Games:
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ultimatesurvivalgames/
As for your second request, maybe make a post in the plugin requests section of the bukkit forums, they usually have quality plugin developers hanging around
Thanks c:
