1
PlugDevelopment | Unskilled laborers needed!
PlugDevelopment is now recuiting!
We need Unskilled laborers! We need someone to help us find servers to work on, please note you do not have to have any skills just the willingness to find servers for us.
What is PlugDev?
PlugDevelopment is a minecraft server help service, we offer a variety of packages to fit your server. We are a great solution for servers in need of some help.
Why do we need people?
We are looking to expand, we are currently ran by a few people and we are wanting to expand into a multiple division team.
Our Team's Official Members:
Robcon1 - Founder
Stormversion2 - Founder
Our Team's Official Sub-Contractors:
GamerThief5 - Builder
What is our mission?
We try to help as many servers as possible, whether the job is big or small we do it. We also do it with quality so no corners are cut.
Interested? Fill out this format:
InGameName: (Minecraft Username)
Name: (Either real first name, or nicknames)
Age: (Don't lie, age doesn't matter we would just like to know)
What role you'd like to fill:
Why should we pick you:
Your primary language:
How many hours can you work on projects? (Either per week or per day)
How experienced are in the job you selected?
When did you start playing Minecraft? (Either version or years)
Any released projects so far? (No/Yes - If yes, please list project name, project type, and a link to the project)
Are you fine with working in group settings?
Do you have motivation problems or a bigger project?
Skype:
Communication within the team is based on Skype. If you don't have Skype, you can't join.
Hopefully seeing you all in the team soon!
- Stormversion
4
Interested? Fill out this format:
InGameName: iHolden
Name: I prefer to guy by my username.
Age: 15.
What role you'd like to fill: "Coder" I do not approve of that term but I guess it is what I am, I am fluent in java, you can look at my spigot page and see that I have released 16 public plugin,
Why should we pick you: I can be loyal to the project.
Your primary language: English ?
How many hours can you work on projects? 5/Day - 35(Give or take a few)/week
How experienced are in the job you selected? Been "coding" for about 6 months.
When did you start playing Minecraft? The early early beta versions, 3 years about.
Any released projects so far? https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/auth ... den.62906/
Are you fine with working in group settings? Yes.
Do you have motivation problems or a bigger project? I tend to think ahead, and plan backwards.
Skype: I do not like putting it out in the public! Message me your skype on spigot and I will add you from there as I do not check PMC regulary and spigot is a great way to contact me.
InGameName: iHolden
Name: I prefer to guy by my username.
Age: 15.
What role you'd like to fill: "Coder" I do not approve of that term but I guess it is what I am, I am fluent in java, you can look at my spigot page and see that I have released 16 public plugin,
Why should we pick you: I can be loyal to the project.
Your primary language: English ?
How many hours can you work on projects? 5/Day - 35(Give or take a few)/week
How experienced are in the job you selected? Been "coding" for about 6 months.
When did you start playing Minecraft? The early early beta versions, 3 years about.
Any released projects so far? https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/auth ... den.62906/
Are you fine with working in group settings? Yes.
Do you have motivation problems or a bigger project? I tend to think ahead, and plan backwards.
Skype: I do not like putting it out in the public! Message me your skype on spigot and I will add you from there as I do not check PMC regulary and spigot is a great way to contact me.
Bump
InGameName: DawnedEffects
Name: Brandon Shaven
Age: 18
What role you'd like to fill: I can code Java & C++... I can alos make websites with HTML, PHP, CSS and Javascript. And i also major in graphic design so....
Why should we pick you: Because I'm the best
Your primary language: English
How many hours can you work on projects?: Well daily probably 6+
How experienced are in the job you selected?: Very
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Pre-Alpha
Any released projects so far?: Just commissional work
Are you fine with working in group settings?: Yes
Do you have motivation problems or a bigger project?: Well those are 2 different questions. First of all i have no motivational problems. And secondly no problems at all.
Skype: DeriseGFX
Name: Brandon Shaven
Age: 18
What role you'd like to fill: I can code Java & C++... I can alos make websites with HTML, PHP, CSS and Javascript. And i also major in graphic design so....
Why should we pick you: Because I'm the best
Your primary language: English
How many hours can you work on projects?: Well daily probably 6+
How experienced are in the job you selected?: Very
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Pre-Alpha
Any released projects so far?: Just commissional work
Are you fine with working in group settings?: Yes
Do you have motivation problems or a bigger project?: Well those are 2 different questions. First of all i have no motivational problems. And secondly no problems at all.
Skype: DeriseGFX
I've added you on Skype. Thanks for applying
