1

Server Spawn! Builders Needed!

MinecraftZach443 •7/7/13 5:13 pm
•
210
•
7/11/2013 2:08 pm
We have already started construction, no more builders are needed. Thank you for the help.
Posted by
MinecraftZach443
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Chaoscreator999
• 07/11/2013 2:08 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice System
Can you whitelist me I can make custom portals!
Im awesome at Command blocks/redstone and building perfection 10/10
1
crazycupcake14
• 07/11/2013 12:23 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
ill help u bro!
can u whitelist me
1
Rostovne
• 07/08/2013 1:25 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
i will help as well.
1
kiwithebun
• 07/07/2013 5:21 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I was looking for a project to help with. This looks like a good server plan and I'd be happy to help with it. My IGN is loupfuck14, skype is littlepetzombie. My building skill would be 8.5 and I'm good with redstone.
1
MinecraftZach443
• 07/07/2013 6:18 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
the ip is 198.15.115.122:25858
1
ashpoe42
• 07/07/2013 5:17 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
I would like to help!
1
MinecraftZach443
• 07/07/2013 6:19 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
the ip is 198.15.115.122:25858
1

Welcome