Setting up a Op-prison server

Laabak's Avatar Laabak3/30/16 8:14 pm
3/31/2016 12:05 pm
kungfue's Avatar kungfue
Hello.

I'm looking for a small build team to help me build a op-prison server.

Minecraft Account Name:
Timezone:
How much time can you spend a day?
Why do you want to help?:
Proof of your building skills:
Laabak
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/31/2016 12:05 pm
Level 46 : Master Turtle
kungfue
Hello!

So yeah where to begin! Well my names Aran but my in game name is Kungfue, im 17 years old and have been playing minecraft for a good 3/4 years now! I live in the UK so GMT +0 is my timezone. I dont like to commit a value of time everyday but i will play regularly! maybe 2/3 hours a day. maybe more, maybe less!

Now Skype i dont use, i cant run it and minecraft at the same time due to internet problems.So i wont use skype but im happy to chat using ts or in game chat!

So whilst playing minecraft i have owned 4 servers. 2 where a vanilla survival which where heavily community based and
2 which where bukkit 1.7. So i guess if experience is something you want i have it! Pluggins i can use no problems and
have taken a particular liking to command blocks and command block syntax which might come in handy when you upgrade to 1.9

So appart from that some more background information! I like coding, i know javascript, c#, c++, python, HTML and NBT so i might
be able to help with making some pluggins or someother stuff such as a website or whatever! I have plenty of free time, yeah i have A-levels going on but screw them, i want to play videogames!

If you want proof of building skills check out my PMC page, found here http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/kungfue/

Anyway i could sit here for hours writing about why you should pick me, if you have any questions just ask!

Best regards
-Aran (Kungfue)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome