1

Small server

Pacitti44 •11/8/12 10:56 pm
•
123
•
11/9/2012 7:46 am
Small server, Looking for people to play survival. Maybe creative and do a little build team stuff. I dont knoe. Any Ideas. PM. You know the drill.

IGN
Age
timezone

anything else
Posted by
Pacitti44
Level 24 : Expert Miner
9

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

rickjamez
• 11/09/2012 7:46 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN bryce_hickerson
Age 19
timezone eastern

anything else, i like to have fun and would love to play either creative or survival, very mature and would never grief
1
XxSHAIDERxX
• 11/09/2012 2:41 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: XxSHAIDERxX
Age:14
Timezone: EST (Australia)
Anything else? Im a male, i would love to help build on a survival/creative server as i have never got the chance. but id love to help and im an experienced builder
1
lolbobguy4
• 11/08/2012 11:33 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN lolbobuy425
Age 14
Timezone Eastern
Anything Else i love small servers where i can have fun and show off skills i also love building and doing redstone stuff I do not greif I love to joke around
Please pm me
1
SparkleCreeperz
• 11/08/2012 11:31 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
IGN SparkleCreeperz
Age 15
timezone MST
gender Lady
1
Pacitti44
• 11/08/2012 11:06 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Miner
Check your PM
1
dynamito32
• 11/08/2012 11:00 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN dynamito32
Age 15
timezone EST

anything else Well I'm bored right now... I'd love ot play some survival/creative with a few people and share some of my ideas. I'll be respectful and not destroy your server.
1

Welcome