Star Wars server: Seeking Java Developers

emperorace18's Avatar emperorace185/6/21 2:45 pm history
3 emeralds 107 1
5/13/2021 2:17 pm
StarForceXL's Avatar StarForceXL
Hello,

  My name is Ace and I am an owner of a Star Wars community known as StarWarsMC. This server has been going on since 2014 and for almost 7 years and we are currently working on a server project to create an expansive and immersive Star Wars experience.

StarWarsMC is a Minecraft server based on Star Wars. We are currently in the works of a MASSIVE update to deliver the most immersive and customized Star Wars experience in MC as possible. This update will include:

Many planets to explore, survive, complete quests and pvp on.
Several classes available offering a large arsenal of weapons, gadgets, armor, force abilities and sabers to customize your pvp experience.
Custom and operational Star Wars vehicles
Massive, highly detailed, and iconic spawns and locations on every planet.
Endless cosmetic/aesthetic options available for regular players and donators including gun skins, saber hilts, armor skins and more.

  We are currently hiring Java devs, preferably of 16+ in age but no younger than 14 to help us in this project. You should have experience in Java and with Minecraft plugins before applying.

Star Wars MC showcase

SWMC Gallery with additional content

These are galleries of some of the things we have worked on. To view more, visit our discord at http://discord.gg/5vPUf7N
You may reach out to any of the owners on the Discord or direct message me at Ace SW#7236
emperorace18
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon