1
Thousends | Admin |
[Introduction]
Hello, my name is Thousends. I am 15 years old and I am giving servers the opportunity to recruit me as Admin or a similar position therefore I can help the grow and expand to be a big server. I live in the EST time zone and I am very experienced in server developing, server moderation, and server plugins.
[Experience]
I have been apart of several minecraft servers small to medium sized. I have played the roles of Staff Manager, Admin, Moderator, Helper, and Builder but currently I do not do professional building anymore as I had stopped a while ago and i'm not as good as I was before. I am still a decent builder but nothing crazy.
[Servers I Have Staffed]
HysteriaMine [Admin]
ControlCraft [Admin]
AzuraMC [Moderator]
pvpcraft [Moderator]
GOGNetwork [Helper]
[Why hire me?]
Why should you hire me? You should hire me because i'm very experienced in working with a team. I typically enjoy staffing servers as I can help establish and grow community's therefore I will be putting much more effort in then the typical staff member. As comes with experience does knowledge so I do know a lot of ways to deal with situations, commands such as world edit, pex, group manager, etc. I have previously owned a server and it was live for around 6 months. Recently it was shut down due to lack of funds so I cancelled the project and decided to help another community grow. I have a working mic and can talk but would prefer to not talk as much.
[Pros & Cons]
First off pros, i'm experienced in all categories of minecraft as I have played multiple if not all gamemodes in mineceaft. I am very mature and responsible while being knowledgeable. I can frequently communicate with staff and I am always online daily. I can put several hours daily and with the right community I can help it grow and expand. I can frequently advertise on minecraft forum sites and be active and staff in discord. I've been playing minecraft for around 7 years now and know the inside and outside of the game. I can take other positions if you feel it is necessary but I feel Admin fits for me the most as I can help the most with a higher position and help the server reach full potential. My specialty in helping servers are PVP based servers as I am familiar with most of the rules and knowledge of how to play those games. I can deal with any gamemode you want me to work and staff on. As of cons, I would say my biggest issue is with helping the server building wise as I do not take control over building anymore as I did in my past. Other then that there are not to many more cons.
[Ending Info]
Just to review all the information I am a very experienced staff member who can deal with situations of players and all sorts of problems. I can help with plugins or commands. I have a working mic and can talk but prefer not to as much. I can invest several hours daily into this server and the designated discord if made. I can help with any project that I feel has the potential to grow. Even if you don't think i'm the right fit for your server, add me anyways and I will gladly check it out.
[Discord]
#TrucePls7167
Hello, my name is Thousends. I am 15 years old and I am giving servers the opportunity to recruit me as Admin or a similar position therefore I can help the grow and expand to be a big server. I live in the EST time zone and I am very experienced in server developing, server moderation, and server plugins.
[Experience]
I have been apart of several minecraft servers small to medium sized. I have played the roles of Staff Manager, Admin, Moderator, Helper, and Builder but currently I do not do professional building anymore as I had stopped a while ago and i'm not as good as I was before. I am still a decent builder but nothing crazy.
[Servers I Have Staffed]
HysteriaMine [Admin]
ControlCraft [Admin]
AzuraMC [Moderator]
pvpcraft [Moderator]
GOGNetwork [Helper]
[Why hire me?]
Why should you hire me? You should hire me because i'm very experienced in working with a team. I typically enjoy staffing servers as I can help establish and grow community's therefore I will be putting much more effort in then the typical staff member. As comes with experience does knowledge so I do know a lot of ways to deal with situations, commands such as world edit, pex, group manager, etc. I have previously owned a server and it was live for around 6 months. Recently it was shut down due to lack of funds so I cancelled the project and decided to help another community grow. I have a working mic and can talk but would prefer to not talk as much.
[Pros & Cons]
First off pros, i'm experienced in all categories of minecraft as I have played multiple if not all gamemodes in mineceaft. I am very mature and responsible while being knowledgeable. I can frequently communicate with staff and I am always online daily. I can put several hours daily and with the right community I can help it grow and expand. I can frequently advertise on minecraft forum sites and be active and staff in discord. I've been playing minecraft for around 7 years now and know the inside and outside of the game. I can take other positions if you feel it is necessary but I feel Admin fits for me the most as I can help the most with a higher position and help the server reach full potential. My specialty in helping servers are PVP based servers as I am familiar with most of the rules and knowledge of how to play those games. I can deal with any gamemode you want me to work and staff on. As of cons, I would say my biggest issue is with helping the server building wise as I do not take control over building anymore as I did in my past. Other then that there are not to many more cons.
[Ending Info]
Just to review all the information I am a very experienced staff member who can deal with situations of players and all sorts of problems. I can help with plugins or commands. I have a working mic and can talk but prefer not to as much. I can invest several hours daily into this server and the designated discord if made. I can help with any project that I feel has the potential to grow. Even if you don't think i'm the right fit for your server, add me anyways and I will gladly check it out.
[Discord]
#TrucePls7167
