1
--=[New Building Team] -- [Join Now]=--
Fill out the form to join my building team
Gender:
IGN:
Timezone:
When can you play:
How long have you played MC
Can you voice chat:
Do you have Hamachi:
Do you have Skype:
Can you use Google+ Chat or Hangout:
Can you host a server if needed:
Do you know how to use worldedit:
Whats your building style:
A Picture or example of your work:
Anything else you would like to add:
Gender:
IGN:
Timezone:
When can you play:
How long have you played MC
Can you voice chat:
Do you have Hamachi:
Do you have Skype:
Can you use Google+ Chat or Hangout:
Can you host a server if needed:
Do you know how to use worldedit:
Whats your building style:
A Picture or example of your work:
Anything else you would like to add:
3
BUMP!!!!!!!!
Age: 11 (Mature)
Gender: Male
IGN: _Silenced_
Timezone:Wst
When can you play:Almost everyday
How long have you played MC: 2-3 years
Can you voice chat: Yes
Do you have Hamachi: Yes
Do you have Skype: Yes (Pillow_Attack)
Can you use Google+ Chat or Hangout: Yes
Can you host a server if needed: Yes
Do you know how to use worldedit: Yes
Whats your building style: Modern Houses style ( Check my builds out, I have some better one then does 2.
A Picture or example of your work: http://cdn2.planetminecraft.com/files/r ... 96_lrg.jpg
Anything else you would like to add:
Gender: Male
IGN: _Silenced_
Timezone:Wst
When can you play:Almost everyday
How long have you played MC: 2-3 years
Can you voice chat: Yes
Do you have Hamachi: Yes
Do you have Skype: Yes (Pillow_Attack)
Can you use Google+ Chat or Hangout: Yes
Can you host a server if needed: Yes
Do you know how to use worldedit: Yes
Whats your building style: Modern Houses style ( Check my builds out, I have some better one then does 2.
A Picture or example of your work: http://cdn2.planetminecraft.com/files/r ... 96_lrg.jpg
Anything else you would like to add:
Age: 17
Gender: male
IGN: lord_zarg
Timezone: EST
When can you play: around 5-11 EST unless i have a sport or homework then it could be less most week nights. weekends i could be hanging out with my friends most of the time but if were doing something really important i can most likely be on for most of the weekends
How long have you played MC: a little more than a year now but ive been seriously building for 4 months or so
Can you voice chat: yes on teamspeak or skype. I have a teamspeak server we can all go on if we want that.
Do you have Hamachi: yes
Do you have Skype: yes (lord.zarg1)
Can you use Google+ Chat or Hangout: dont know what either are ut i can get them
Can you host a server if needed: no unless its hamatchi but im aweful at plugins so I would not recommend i do it.
Do you know how to use worldedit: yes pretty well
Whats your building style: medieval but I can learn a lot more
A Picture or example of your work: http://lordzarg.imgur.com/all/
Anything else you would like to add: I love building and am looking for a group to build with and learn some things from them and teach what I know. I am looking for more mature players that are skilled and hope we can make some awesome things together.
Gender: male
IGN: lord_zarg
Timezone: EST
When can you play: around 5-11 EST unless i have a sport or homework then it could be less most week nights. weekends i could be hanging out with my friends most of the time but if were doing something really important i can most likely be on for most of the weekends
How long have you played MC: a little more than a year now but ive been seriously building for 4 months or so
Can you voice chat: yes on teamspeak or skype. I have a teamspeak server we can all go on if we want that.
Do you have Hamachi: yes
Do you have Skype: yes (lord.zarg1)
Can you use Google+ Chat or Hangout: dont know what either are ut i can get them
Can you host a server if needed: no unless its hamatchi but im aweful at plugins so I would not recommend i do it.
Do you know how to use worldedit: yes pretty well
Whats your building style: medieval but I can learn a lot more
A Picture or example of your work: http://lordzarg.imgur.com/all/
Anything else you would like to add: I love building and am looking for a group to build with and learn some things from them and teach what I know. I am looking for more mature players that are skilled and hope we can make some awesome things together.
