1
Recruiting People for a minigame creation team.
Hello, I am davekillerish.
Not The Davekillerish, but davekillerish non the less.
I am finding it harder and harder to express my one of a kind ideas in the form of redstone as I commonly use to express such ideas.
I am in the mist of realeasing a brand new miningame, details are scarce so let me explain it all to the readers of this forum. #spoileralert
The game is called: Mine Runners, The concept, Racing. (THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MAZE RUNNERS OR THAT FRANCHISE THIS IS 100% SEPERATE)
2-4 Racers,
Mine your way to victory
Power ups, upgradeable pics, and traps.
I am having trouble with creating some intrecite redstone systems, and thus I am calling upon the power of the internet to bring upon me a few great redstoners who can help me develop this minigame.
I dont care how old you are, I dont care how bad your internet is.
Only requirnments:
You have a skype and use it (mic not included)
You have a minecraft account
You know how to redstone like mlg pro (mlg not included)
If you think you can help me in my quest, send me a skype request:
daveskypesalot
or send me a message on PMC.
Not The Davekillerish, but davekillerish non the less.
I am finding it harder and harder to express my one of a kind ideas in the form of redstone as I commonly use to express such ideas.
I am in the mist of realeasing a brand new miningame, details are scarce so let me explain it all to the readers of this forum. #spoileralert
The game is called: Mine Runners, The concept, Racing. (THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MAZE RUNNERS OR THAT FRANCHISE THIS IS 100% SEPERATE)
2-4 Racers,
Mine your way to victory
Power ups, upgradeable pics, and traps.
I am having trouble with creating some intrecite redstone systems, and thus I am calling upon the power of the internet to bring upon me a few great redstoners who can help me develop this minigame.
I dont care how old you are, I dont care how bad your internet is.
Only requirnments:
You have a skype and use it (mic not included)
You have a minecraft account
You know how to redstone like mlg pro (mlg not included)
If you think you can help me in my quest, send me a skype request:
daveskypesalot
or send me a message on PMC.
1
hum do u need a server or just looking for help or ideas? ill be on my server most the time if u wana chat ip is theblocklife.com
