YouTube Partners Needed

Eco-ATGaming's Avatar Eco-ATGaming8/16/22 8:32 pm history
9/11/2022 2:51 pm
Derkino's Avatar Derkino
Hey Guys,
So Ive been out of high school for 2 years now I used to do YouTube a lot when I was in middle school, I quit in Mid High school and now, I’m back at it again and I had a group of friends who always recorded videos with me. Now those people are gone and I am trying to find some new friends to record with as I started up a YouTube channel, EcoATGaming. I don’t have anything on it yet but I’m working on stuff but I need some other people to play all kinds of Minecraft stuff with so the recordings aren’t just plain boring. Message me if you are interested in being in some videos or just want to play Minecraft. Look forward to hearing from you guys!

Message me on Discord also!
EcoATGaming#5142
Eco-ATGaming
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/11/2022 2:51 pm
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Derkino
Hello Eco-ATGaming,

I saw your post where you are looking for YouTube partners and I think I have something very interesting to offer. I own a kingdom server that heavily uses Roleplay. I make video's on this server as well and I am looking for other players who are willing to record their experiences and create a story too. We could make videos together as we could interact quite a bit with each other, but you could also do very much your own thing. Let me know if this could be something you'd be interested in!

My Discord is: 🅱ie🅱erick | Broteloo#0336
09/07/2022 11:08 am
Level 48 : Master Soldier
ColbieJonesTV
If you're still looking - please do message me with my discord below. I'm interested - I'm looking for a recording group as well. Do you have any experience editing?

Do you plan to have a steady group, or rotate players out?

Discord: ColbieJonesTV#5820
09/02/2022 10:53 pm
Level 32 : Artisan uwu
LBoomsky
i would usually want to join these things but I've realized everything i have ever worked on turns out horrible even if I'm with actually talented people lol
09/02/2022 9:54 pm
BeastPandux
I'm in!
09/02/2022 9:07 pm
Level 49 : Master Fish
AxolotlArmy
I would be glad to be a youtube partner
09/02/2022 8:40 pm
AwesomeParley
Hi! I have been meaning to join a group like this for quite a while!

I have been doing youtube for quite a while and have never been able to think of content that I can do on my own. I would love to join your group if you don't mind. I friended you on Discord. (username is AwesomeParley)

I just got out of highschool last school year, so I think this is the perfect time to actually start doing YouTube content creation.
08/17/2022 12:22 pmhistory
Level 57 : Grandmaster uwu
TwilightEvey
I would love to! i just got back into youtube as well and need more friends to record and play with!
I do work morning shift weekdays but other than that i'm free to help out and record with anytime
08/17/2022 2:20 pm
Eco-ATGaming
Awesome! Like I said, just got back into it aswell. So, I understand. I will try my best to be as flexible as I can with everyone. I’m just ready for my content to NOT be boring😂 let me know what you want to do or whatever ASAP because I’m ready to get the ball rolling on this!
08/17/2022 2:25 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster uwu
TwilightEvey
of course! I added you on discord so you can message me there
08/17/2022 7:13 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dolphin
T21sfo
i could but i just getting into highschool so i need to focus on classes
08/17/2022 12:14 pm
Eco-ATGaming
Totally understand been there done that. I graduated from high school in 2020. If you want to try to work something out just hit me up whenever you’re bored if you want. I’ll see if then I can do a recording with you.
08/16/2022 8:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
itsyaboi2005
also i cant record my face
08/16/2022 8:37 pm
itsyaboi2005
pls get back to me
08/16/2022 8:36 pm
itsyaboi2005
hi im itsyaboi skilled gamer have experience and has a bad youtube im very interested message me back but i can only record on sertain days very limited time i have an omlet arcade at itsyaboi 1212 thx
08/17/2022 12:12 pm
Eco-ATGaming
It’s totally fine I don’t record my face either. I just need some people I can play mini games with for recording so my content ain’t so boring. We can figure out something definitely if you’re still interested.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome