1

Adding background music to 1.7.10 in a resource pack

Krahazik •12/20/15 9:57 pm
•
1.5k
•
12/20/2015 10:14 pm
I have been looking around the net and so far have not found a working answer.
Most text is either for 1.6.x, 1.7.2 or 1.8 or for making custom discs.
None of that is applicable.

First off, I am running Minecraft 1.7.10, so all responses should be specific to that Minecraft version.
Second, I am not trying to create custom music discs for the Jukebox.
Third. I already have the music files I want to use in the correct format. ( .ogg ).

I am trying to create a resource pack that adds to, or replaces the Minecraft background music.

I have found numerous reference siting different path setups.

I have checked the .jar file for 1.7.10, and there is no music what-so-ever in there. So no help here.
Posted by
Krahazik
Level 1 : New Crafter
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Latiodile
• 12/20/2015 10:14 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
you know that its the same for 1.6 all the way to 1.8.8 right? seems like you don't irs just that 1.8 has more sounds so some things will not work
1
NotTooManyItems
• 12/20/2015 10:04 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
1

Welcome