Converting texture pack

Bruce_Wiseman's Avatar Bruce_Wiseman7/21/13 11:55 am
1 emeralds 134 3
7/21/2013 9:35 pm
Bruce_Wiseman's Avatar Bruce_Wiseman
Hi, I wanted to edit my faithful 32x32 texture pack but it wasn't working. Then I found on the minecraft forums of faithful texture pack a customizer I went there edited the texture pack the way I wanted it and all. I tried it didn't work I made a new one tried again didn't work then I noticed it was for 1.4 I tried converting it to 1.5 then 1.6 but it didn't work. Can someone do it for me? I will send the link of the texture pack for 1.4 that I liked and then can you add the new stuff(blocks, horses and all from 1.5+) to the texture pack (from the newest faithful on the minecraft forums then add to the 1.4 one that will be converted).

My problem summed up (not important):
I wanted to edit glass only first and it would only edit it while in my hand when placed on the floor it would be the same I've tried countless times and failed all of them. When I converted the texture pack from 1.4 to 1.6 it also only changed in my hand on the ground stayed the same. The bed I changed to blue in my hand was red but on the floor blue.
Bruce_Wiseman
Level 17 : Journeyman Unicorn