home Forumsplay_arrow Communities play_arrow Texturing

Custom Texture Pack Contest!

1 emeralds1 reply184 views
created 02/01/2014 11:20 pm by Okibara
last reply 02/02/2014 12:19 am
Hello everybody, my name is Okibara and I want to hold a texture pack contest! The winner shall receive a free donor rank on a server I co-own/build for. There are things in the texture pack I need though. First off I need the texture pack to change chain armor's texture to emerald, I know what you may be saying but just make it like a green diamond. Same to diamond tools. I need iron turned into Ruby, red diamond and same with the tools. The second main thing is that it needs to mainly be vanilla block textures, please do NOT change the main block textures (eg. Cobble, stone, sand, etc.) Third off I need glass to be simplified, where it has a white rim to it but to be transparent in the center completely. If your entry texture pack meets these requirements please leave a download and screenshot(s) with your entry so I may test it. If you put in the hard work, you'll get the reward. Contest closes Feb 25th 2014. (If you are going to enter I recommend saving this page to your favorites tab for easy access then you can delete it once contest is over)
Posted by avatar
Okibara
Level 1 : New Explorer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

1 reply

02/02/2014 12:19 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Okibara
Also, all entires get an efficiency 5, unbreaking 3 diamond pick.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome