1

GUI Background maker needed!

TeamPyro •10/12/12 11:28 am
•
473
•
10/17/2012 3:22 pm
The GUI backgrounds for my Texture pack fails. I really need someone to make me them. It would me a lot + you will get credit.
Posted by
TeamPyro
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
35

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

bluerabbit78
• 10/17/2012 3:22 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
By the way, which of your texture packs require the redone GUI?
1
bluerabbit78
• 10/17/2012 3:21 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
How about I give it a try? I'll download your texture pack and see what I can do.
1
Agent_of_Awesome
• 10/12/2012 8:39 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I'm not very good at GUI backrounds, I was just looking at random posts
1
janidorr
• 10/12/2012 8:29 pm
• Level 48 : Master Artist
I can try. I've only made one custom inventory screen in my own texture pack but it's worth trying.
1
TeamPyro
• 10/12/2012 5:01 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Bump
1
TeamPyro
• 10/12/2012 1:31 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Inventory Screen, I wasn't very clear was I?
1
JarronStuff
• 10/12/2012 11:51 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Sailor
what do you mean by the GUI backround? you mean the picture behind your character or the inventory screen itself?
1
TeamPyro
• 10/12/2012 11:37 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
BUMP
1

Welcome