1

Help With Files

Xrio •11/20/12 8:57 pm
•
127
•
12/3/2012 11:35 pm
I am Making a Texture pack for my adventure map. So i wanted to try it out. I put terrain.png in a zipped folder, and put that in the texture pack folder for minecraft. But whatever I did didn't work. The texture name wasn't coming up. Tried everything, can't figure out what is wrong. Please Help.
Thanks
Posted by
Xrio
Level 1 : New Network
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

Xrio
• 12/03/2012 11:35 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
I total figured this out! Thanks!
1
Xrio
• 11/20/2012 9:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
What?
1
DasDuriel
• 11/20/2012 9:29 pm
• Level 57 : Grandmaster Pegasus
sure that you use .zip and dont zip the folder?
the .zip should only contain files not not a folder for the terrain.png
1
Xrio
• 11/20/2012 9:25 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
Are you Sure?
If so can you give me a list of 'all'.
1
-Rusty
• 11/20/2012 9:00 pm
• Level 48 : Master Answer
I think you need all the files in there.. -_-
1
horsez9913
• 11/20/2012 8:59 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
U need pther files in the minecraft.jar folder ot get the name:)
1

Welcome