3

I'm leavin

Bonky7426 •11/28/23 3:09 pm
•
120
•
11/28/2023 3:46 pm
Well, it's been a good time. I know I haven't posted in a while and I think I'll just move on. I'm getting more invested in other games and want to start working on my youtube channel more. So unless I randomly find this account in 3 years I guess you can stick around at youtube.com/@bonky7426 or make this an official goodbye, thanks to everyone who supported, chatted, helped and was just there :) wish ya all the best.
Posted by
Bonky7426
Level 37 : Artisan Waffle
13

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

ScotsMiser
• 11/28/2023 3:46 pm
• Level 73 : Legendary Miner
Just tuck th e login info in an archive & check back when/if the spirit moves you…

Best wishes until
1
IGEBM
• 11/28/2023 3:18 pm
He/Him • Level 59 : Grandmaster Loremaster Dinosaur
Cya
2

Welcome