1

Looking for Texture Pack Creator

FoxTheNerd •6/17/17 9:51 am
•
407
•
7/29/2017 6:52 pm
Hello! I'm FoxTheNerd, and I need someone to help make me a texture pack for PortalMC! If you don't know what that is, (which you probably don't,) then check it out! Anyways, I need someone to make a texture pack that looks like the game Portal 2! If you want to apply, send some texture packs you've made, and you may get accepted!
Posted by
FoxTheNerd
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

faldahleh
• 07/29/2017 6:52 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
pixxelig
Creating a texture or resource pack takes some time and most people won't do it for free! Maybe you should look for an already existing portal themed pack!


Beyond that, making a portal themed texture pack seems like quite a task. Though the sprites and designs in portal are not too complex, inputting it into minecraft would be a task for some of the more skilled resource designer. I completely agree with pixx in the sense that you should look into an existing portal pack.
1
pixxelig
• 07/29/2017 6:44 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Botanist
Hi!
Creating a texture or resource pack takes some time and most people won't do it for free! Maybe you should look for an already existing portal themed pack!
1

Welcome