Looking for a Texture Pack Maker for an Adventure Map

Greystalk's Avatar Greystalk5/31/16 8:47 pm
1 emeralds 832 8
6/21/2016 5:35 pm
AdrenalineNerd's Avatar AdrenalineNerd
Hello everyone. My name is Greystalk. I am looking for a texture pack maker to help me with an adventure map I'm making.

The Map is a Medieval/RPG map focused on a blacksmith's apprentice (the player) who is learning how to forge weapons in order to defeat the evil that is rising. The player will be able to travel around the world fighting custom monsters and collecting pieces for swords and other weapons. Then he/she can take these pieces to the blacksmith shop and forge them into weapons.

It will feature many custom items and weapons, some of which have special abilities. I need someone who can texture these awesome weapons. Many items, such as dyes and other resources will need to be re-textured into stuff like hilts, handles, blades, etc. and many tools will need to be re-textured into the weapons. I will give you the details when you apply.

The only requirements are that you need to be able to follow directions when I give you specific instructions, but also use your imagination when I don't. The textures also need to fit the style of Halcyon Days, which is the base resource pack I will be using.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... -pack-32x/

For those wondering, I will credit the maker of Halcyon Days and the maker of this pack in the map.

If you are interested please leave:
1. your name (could be your real name, nickname, IGN, etc.)
2. your age
3. a little bit about yourself
4. pictures of any designs you've done before (if possible).

Thanks, and have a great day,
Greystalk
Greystalk
Level 45 : Master Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/21/2016 5:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
AdrenalineNerd
1. your name: Grayson Buchanan, adrenalinenerd, adrenalinenerd
2. your age: 13
3. a little bit about yourself: I am known for making resource packs for my friends and making models for different weapons and textures.
4. pictures of any designs you've done before (if possible). I don't have any pictures but I would like to do a texture or model upon request if you so require!
06/01/2016 10:22 pm
Greystalk
Caleb,

Thanks for applying. Your GUI pack looks really cool. I will PM you in a bit.

Greystalk
06/01/2016 2:26 pm
Level 41 : Master Artist
CalebThePotato
1. your name Caleb
2. your age 15
3. a little bit about yourself: Well there's not much to tell about. I love music and video games and I really like designing graphics n' stuff.
4. pictures of any designs you've done before: here is a GUI pack I made http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... ecraft-19/
06/01/2016 1:55 pm
Greystalk
G4gamer, I will PM you.
06/01/2016 1:19 am
Level 39 : Artisan Dragonborn
Vanille
I could change the in game names of items and blocks, and here are some pictures of some objects from my krusty krab resource pack
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dv3vpkvy0xt9fky/AAD3Ud3acQvivQO3JBEUFVvua?dl=0
06/01/2016 1:00 am
Vanille
My IGN is Vanilla15
I am 12
I love minecraft and I am starting to make custom resourcepacks for my custom or mini game maps. What do you mean by designs?
05/31/2016 11:37 pm
Vanille
Maybe I could help
05/31/2016 11:56 pm
Greystalk
Not enough info, sorry.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com