If you do Here are some instructions post this and tell me about your self:
Name:
If you have skype:
Skype name:
Good with youtube:
How much experience
do you have with Texture Packs:
About you:
___________________________________________________________________
Me-
Name: ihatecakee (Real name Ethan)
If you have skype: Yes
Skype name: ihatecakee
Good with youtube: Ok
How much experience
do you have with Texture Packs: Lots but they ban me for no reason
About you: I'm 12 good on minecraft but need better mic. And also if you help to create it will go on my account but I will give you a diamond on all your products.
Name:
If you have skype:
Skype name:
Good with youtube:
How much experience
do you have with Texture Packs:
About you:
___________________________________________________________________
Me-
Name: ihatecakee (Real name Ethan)
If you have skype: Yes
Skype name: ihatecakee
Good with youtube: Ok
How much experience
do you have with Texture Packs: Lots but they ban me for no reason
About you: I'm 12 good on minecraft but need better mic. And also if you help to create it will go on my account but I will give you a diamond on all your products.
