Seeking custom gui's

PhoenixEterna's Avatar PhoenixEterna7/13/13 2:32 pm
1 emeralds 272 6
7/16/2013 4:47 am
VeryMadCrafter's Avatar VeryMadCrafter
First of all, I do not really care too much about 1.6.2 as far as the resource packs. I'll either just convert everything when I find out how (PLEASE DO NOT POST ADVICE ON HOW TO DO THIS, I don't care atm) or..I'll just completely dink around with the default minecraft files myself and overright things :/ annoying but not that hard, ANYWAY....

I am NOT seeking someone to make me a custom gui, I am seeking custom gui files/packs as far as image files go. Point being, I do not want to download each and every texture pack out there to see the gui images.
I'm kind of throwing together my own TP with stuff from other TP's that I like.

So, if people would be willing to either post the gui images from custom TP's they have or..if people have made TP's that are on here and could post the images (as in, full images in game. inventory, chests, furnace, stuff like that. mostly inventory and chests though) I'd really appreciate it!

Also, because my laptop is OLD and I just need a new one lol, it would be appreciated if it was 16x16
PhoenixEterna
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

VeryMadCrafter
07/16/2013 4:47 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
If you want a custom gui, check out mine in my submissions!
PhoenixEterna
07/16/2013 4:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Tierage
PhoenixEternaI'm kind of throwing together my own TP with stuff from other TP's that I like.

if you post it on PMC, then it will most likely be removed by a mod

Did I say anything about posting it on PMC? No..I said i was throwing my own together. As in, for me to use. Never said anything about uploading.
eminemfan33
07/15/2013 1:30 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
PhoenixEternaI'm kind of throwing together my own TP with stuff from other TP's that I like.

if you post it on PMC, then it will most likely be removed by a mod
300AB
07/15/2013 12:57 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Blacksmith
That's a lot of info.. Well you could look at my texture pack's gui it's a little plane but in a good way. Anyway, I like it so maybe you will?
Famousie0
07/15/2013 12:59 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
You dont have a texture pack..... Well you dont have one posted on pmc atleast
300AB
07/15/2013 12:59 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome