1

3d Texture maker needed

Celebrex •11/7/15 8:20 pm
•
368
•
11/25/2015 12:24 pm
As subjects say, we need 3d Texturer for our Project/Team.
No criteria needed.
If you are interested in, please reply.

GREETS,
Posted by
Celebrex
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

JozyP
• 11/25/2015 12:24 pm
• Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
I can make models for both 1.8 and 1.9.
I am already working for one (maybe two soon) server, making 3D models. Give me more info my sending me a PM.
1
DecafDawren
• 11/25/2015 11:33 am
• Level 43 : Master System
I'm pretty good at making 3D Models, so I can help you if you want ! (I can only make 3D Models for 1.8 though)
1
zapc2027
• 11/25/2015 10:53 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
I can make 3d texture packs
1
Def + Lego
• 11/07/2015 10:23 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
You can use Cubic, by BDCraft, I have it, and it was worth the purchase, just takes a long time, pm me if you r interested.
1

Welcome